The Pup Bowl is a pet adoption and family-fun day to benefit Charleston Animal Society. Cheer on as two teams of adorable, adoptable puppies face off in the cutest football game you will ever see. The event will also feature fundraising for CAS, live music, balloon animals, and more.
Due to current restrictions, the event is limited to 200 attendees. Advance registration is required with a $10 entry fee per person to benefit CAS. Each entrant will receive a dog or cat toy from Petmate. Social distancing and masks are required.
Pup Bowl will be emceed by DJ Luigi with music provided by Latin Groove Entertainment. Plus, there will be a very special halftime show featuring the Jig Wiggler Trio.
The event will also include:
- Special Towne Centre treat from Hairy Winston Pet Boutique for all guests who visit the MPTC registration table and like MPTC on Facebook, follow MPTC on Instagram, or register a valid email address
- Food and snacks available from Madrigal’s Tacos + Latin Cuisine and New Dog Hot Dog Cart
- Beer and wine from Burtons Grill
- Vendors and stores
- Bark-West Mobile Dog Spa, Copper Penny, Beau & Ro by Sara Rossi, Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, LensCrafters & more
- Raffle prizes from Hustle Smoothie Bar, Southern Tide by M. Dumas & Sons, Hyatt Place, Copper Penny, Old Nay & more.
Rules of the Game:
*Potential adopters must visit the CAS Registration Table prior to kickoff to receive a registration number.
*Potential adopters wishing to register AFTER kickoff time MAY be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
*Adoptions will be decided by random drawing.
*If your number is selected, you may choose a remaining pup from that quarter only. In the event you do not want a pup from that quarter, your number will be placed back into the drawing.
*Intermission: Once all pups in the quarter have been selected for adoption, spectators may give a donation to come on the field, as space allows, for no longer than 5 minutes each turn.
Annual MOJA Arts Festival Continues Through October 9th
The annual MOJA Arts Festival, a celebration of African-American and Caribbean culture, continues this week with a variety of free...