The South Carolina Stingrays, ECHL affiliate of the NHL’s Washington Capitals, today announced promotions for select home games in January and February. Playing a split-season format for 2020-21, the ECHL has announced the schedule through Februrary 10th, with the remainder of the 72-game slate set to be revealed soon.
Here’s a look at the upcoming promotions:
- Home Improvement Night – Saturday, January 9th at 6:05 pm
- The first 1,500 fans will receive a Stingrays Mini Tape Measure
- Wizard Night – Friday, Jan. 15th at 7:05 pm
- Rays players will be divided into four houses for a house cup contest where fans can win magical prizes
- Come see a quidditch match during intermission and visit platform 9 3/4 on the concourse
- Youth Sports Night – Saturday, Jan. 16th at 6:05 pm
- The Stingrays welcome all local athletic clubs for Youth Sports Night, which will include free parking for all fans
- Kids Takeover Day – Monday, Jan. 18th at 1:05 pm
- The team is handing the keys over to their youngest fans for the day with family-fun activities during the game against Jacksonville
- Health and Wellness Night – Friday, Feb. 5th at 7:05 pm
- Fans in attendance will receive a Stingrays gym towel and can participate in fitness challenges throughout the night
- Military Appreciation Night – Wednesday, Feb. 10th at 7:05 pm
- Military Appreciation Night, where the Stingrays will honor our country’s finest all game long with military-themed jerseys
- The sweaters will be auctioned off after the game to benefit veterans in need
Additional promotions and giveaways may be announced throughout the season. Promotions, theme nights, giveaways, as well as game dates and times are subject to change.
The Stingrays return to home ice at the North Charleston Coliseum this weekend for two games beginning Friday night against the Wheeling Nailers at 7:05 pm and continuing Saturday with Home Improvement Night at 6:05 pm.
Folly Beach Shares Details for Annual Flip Flop Drop, Fireworks Show, and Bill Murray Look-a-Like Polar Bear Plunge
Folly Beach has announced the details for their most popular New Years celebrations – the annual Flip Flop Drop and...