Herd Grocery, part of Herd Provisions located at 106 Grove Street, in downtown Charleston is back open. Their hours are Wednesday through Friday from noon to 9 pm and Saturday from 11 am to 9 pm. They will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
In addition to a curated list of wine, beer, and beverages by Kellie Holmes, their stock includes:
- Herd’s own Leaping Waters Farm Beef and Pork
- Charleston candle company Macbailey Candle Co.
- Joyce Farms Chicken
- House-made, broths, and stocks
- Anson Mills grains
- Mitla tortillas
- Low Country Creamery Milk
- Carya Pecan milk
- Watson Farms Eggs
- Counter Cheese Caves cheeses
- Various artisanal crackers
- Nana’s Nuts
- Bulls Bay Salts
- Crescent Moon Teas
- Apis Mercantile honey and honeycomb
- Burnt & Salty sauces
- Georgia EVO
- Los Aljibes EVO from Spain
- Torres Chips
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
The Cooper River Bridge Run has postponed the Kids Run & Family Festival originally scheduled for this Sunday, October 2nd...