Firefly Distillery is launching a new loyalty program to reward return visitors who have supported the business during it’s move and expansion to Park Circle earlier this year.
For those who visited Firefly Distillery’s original location on Wadmalaw, you may remeber that after 5 visits, you became part of the Firefly Family by getting your Polaroid photo up on the Tasting Room wall. The new “Firefly Frequent Flyer” program has expanded that idea to include the following reawards:
- 1st visit: get your Firefly Frequent Flyer card stamped
- 2nd visit: get a free Firefly decal or keychain
- 3rd visit: get a free Firefly koozie
- 4th visit: get a free Firefly tasting
- 5th visit: get a free cocktail + get your photo featured on Firefly’s Instagram and added to their “Frequent Flyer” highlight
You can pick up your Frequent Flyer card at the distillery (4201 Spruill Avenue in North Charleston).
The Refinery Announces Spring 2023 Music Lineup
The Refinery today announced that their 2023 concert season will kick off with a top-tier lineup of performers and festivals....