In order to determine where Americans are most involved in politics, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 11 key indicators of political engagement. They range from “percentage of registered voters in the 2016 presidential election” to “total political contributions per adult population.”
Political Engagement in South Carolina (1=Most; 25=Avg.):
- 21st – % of Registered Voters in 2016 Presidential Election
- 43rd – % of Electorate Who Voted in 2018 Midterm Elections
- 28th – % of Electorate Who Voted in 2016 Presidential Election
- 40th – Change in % of Electorate Who Actually Voted in 2016 Elections vs. 2012 Elections
- 43rd – Total Political Contributions per Adult Population
- 16th – Voter Accessibility Policies
To view the full report, click here.
Taylor Music Group Presents Celtic and Choral Arts Series for Piccolo Spoleto 2022
The Taylor Music Group (TMG), a leading Charleston arts organization focused on the blending of classical and folk music, will...