Brad & Jennifer Moranz announced that their annual Charleston Christmas Special will be held this year, and attendees have two ways to see the show – live or streamed online.
If you want to watch the show live and in person, there will be four performances at the Charleston Music Hall from December 11th to 13th. Because of social distancing and government mandates, only 250 people will be allowed to attend each performance.
Tickets for the live shows go on sale at 1 pm on November 9th and can be purchased online using the following links:
- Purchase tickets for Friday, Dec. 11 at 7 pm
- Purchase tickets for Saturday, Dec. 12 at 2 pm
- Purchase tickets for Saturday, Dec. 12 at 7 pm
- Purchase tickets for Sunday, Dec. 13 at 3 pm
For those who prefer to call for tickets, the box office will be open for phone sales from November 9th through 13th from 1 pm to 5 pm. Call the box office at 843-853-2252. That is the only time you can purchase tickets via phone. If you miss the phone sales window, you will have to purchase tickets online. You will not be able to buy tickets in person this year – only online or over the phone.
Here are some important guidelines to maintain social distancing:
- All seats will be general admission will be first come, first serve seating
- Ushers will assist attendees with seating to ensure social distancing between groups
- No seats will be available on an aisle, and all parties will be separated by 3 seats (6 feet) on either side of their party
- The doors to the theater will open one hour before each show
Due to limited seating, all tickets will be the same price: $39 plus Ticketmaster fees (which comes to a total of $43.30 per ticket).
If you prefer to watch the show from the comfort of your home, they are also making the show available to stream for $20. More info about the live stream will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April
On the Reel Locations, a film screening event company, will host their 2nd Annual screening of The Notebook at Cypress...