On Wednesday, it became clear that the complete economic recovery after the devastating impact of the pandemic is still far away. This immediately led European stock markets to collapse. Seems we are going to witness the exposure on Russell 2000, as well as on DJ, S & P 500, and NASDAQ for a long time. The price of forty dollars remains typical of oil, with slight fluctuations. At the same time, gold rushed up. Forex traders have always valued gold as a sound investition. Those shareholders who have invested into gold are not advised to trade the stocks right away for the value might still increase. Unfortunately, this can’t be said of oil. Due to the failed OPEC negotiations, the Forex value of oil has literally collapsed. In this rocky situation, it is definitely better to choose the reliable US Forex brokers to make sure your trading operations will be performed smoothly, whether it is gold, oil or any other valuable resources.
What does Financial Stability Rests On?
Currently, the traders are still exchanging contracts. While some want to leave the market, and the others still believe in the equities’ potential. The futures are experiencing precarity – this is an indisputable fact.
World statistics say that nearly twelve million people suffer from Covid, and more than five hundred thousand have died. The plateau is still out of the call. The numbers, sad in themselves, cannot but affect the indices. Due to energy and banking companies, the Stoxx Europe 600 opened lower. Plus, there’s Trump’s administration tending to «punish» Hong Kong banking system. HSBC Holdings endures the efforts to undermine the pegging of the Hong Kong dollar to the US currency. Fulfilling the goal of restricting Chinese financial institutions from purchasing USD is not easy. Their shares fell by three and a half as soon as this news became public.
The Unambiguous Public Reaction
The effect of coronavirus clearly reduces the inclination for taking the risk. After the recent selloff on Wall Street, many Asian indices are trading lower today. Still, the governments, through the press, convince the public that they support their financial markets. That’s why enthusiastic people come to the equity markets. Therefore, the Australian ASX 200 is the «leader of the decline» by one and a half percent, while the Shanghai Composite is growing for the third day in a row by 1.7 percent.
The analytics expected that the shares of hotel and airline corporations won’t reach the proper level. Their shares fell at yesterday’s New York session. German industry and APIs, which do not meet expectations, are clearly relevant.
In general, if we look at the S & P 500, the ratio of rising to falling stocks is 1 to 6. MSFT and AMZN could not stay on a new peak point. Even the high-tech NASDAQ, despite Monday’s new positive record, ended up declining on Tuesday. The H & S peak can blame RSI, which demonstrates negative divergence. The galloping yield trend line has finally got on its footing, including the ten-year treasury. Here www.topbrokers.com gives you some additional info.
The On-coming Changes
The impact of the H & S continuation model will probably continue to take place. A few days ago, dollar gains fell. The bear trap is less probable already: the currency is below the rising channel for several days in a row. More than one thousand eight hundred dollars – a new record for gold in the last eight months. Probably a figure of one thousand nine hundred is the nearest future. News of the unexpectedly greater oil reserves determined the oil’s price of 40 and a half USD.
What Should We Pay Attention to?
- We are waiting for new data on oil stockpiles from the Energy Information Administration
- Friday also has the impact as Singapore General Election Day
- Every Thursday we read the reports on unemployment and continuous claims
How are the stocks changing on the market?
- Growth: 0.2 percent – S & P 500 futures
- Decline: half percent – Stoxx Europe 600; zero point four percent is German DAX.
- Plateau: MSCI Asia Pacific shows no noticeable changes
Currencies: Success and Failure
- Growth: Euro and British pound are up 0.1 percent, on a positive way
- Decline: the dollar fell the same 0.1 percent
- Stability: Japanese yen is still at an identical level
- Growth: more than one thousand eight hundred dollars – a new record for the gold. One basis point is what the yield on 10-year treasury bonds can be proud of (the result is 0.65 percent).
- Decline: Germany’s 10-year yield fell by less than half a percent (one basis point), while for Britain the same indicator lost two points.
- A 0.4 percent decline set the price at 40.45 for WTI Oil.
- Gold stays really high, $ 1.814.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...