Facilitated by “social justice yogis,” including Kennae Miller of Transformation Yoga, Kate Counts, and Ashley Mizzell, this non-partisan wellness event will:
- Hold space for community in time of collective stress
- Encourage voter participation as self-care and community-care
- Raise awareness of upcoming voter registration deadlines
Here’s a look at the day’s schedule:
- 10-11am: YOGA
- 11-11:30am: MEDITATION FLASHMOB
Join live via Instagram at this link: Meditation Flashmob – IG LIVE
- Please wear a mask until you reach your yoga mat (bring your own mat/blanket)
- Maintain 6+ feet distance between yourself & others (air hugs are welcome!)
- Be respectful of those who may not share your political views or party affiliation
You can register to vote here: www.scvotes.gov
To register for the event, click here.
City of Charleston, Charleston Redevelopment Corporation to Host Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Affordable Housing
Charleston Mayor John J. Tecklenburg, Charleston City Councilmember Robert M. Mitchell, and Charleston Redevelopment Corporation Chairman Eli Poliakoff will take...