The package options include:
- The Ultimate Triple Dipper – $18.95
- Creamy Queso topped with jalapeños, Freshly Made Guacamole and Mex 1 Salsa in 8 oz sizes with plenty House Made Chips
- Taco Tailgate Box – $44.95
- Comes with two proteins, lettuce, Jack cheese, house made salsa, 12 tortillas, brown rice, and beans as well as two sauces! Feeds 4-6 people
- Game Day Nacho Bar – $34.95
- Mex 1 Nachos deconstructed with plenty of creamy queso, black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream and pickled jalapenos. Feeds 4-6 people.
- Additional Proteins: Smoked Chicken, Smoked Pork or seasoned Ground Beef $10 Bangin’ Shrimp, Tijuana Steak, or Santos Shrimp $12.50
- Touchdown Taquitos – $12.95
- Baja Chicken Taquitos – 5 crispy rolled corn tortillas, filled with smoked chicken, shredded cheese, and our own Baja Seasoning. Topped with Bangin Sauce, pico de gallo, queso fresco, and cilantro.
- BBQ Pork Taquitos – 5 crispy rolled corn tortillas, filled with BBQ pulled pork, shredded cheese, and green onion. Topped with house made Agave Lime BBQ sauce, pico de gallo, queso fresco, and cilantro.
- Pigskin Quesadilla- $13.95
- Crispy quesadilla filled with pulled pork, bacon, jack cheese, red onion, roasted jalapenos and topped off with Agave Lime BBQ sauce
Head to www.mex1can.com to order online and schedule your pickup for an easy, done for you tailgating option.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks