Pink Cactus & Holy City Hogs Partner for Four-Course Tasting Experience
On Tuesday, August 4th at 7 pm, Spring Street’s traditional Oaxacan restaurant, Pink Cactus, will be partnering with Holy City Hogs to offer a special four-course tasting experience. The dinner will be held on the outdoor patio at Pink Cactus (100A Spring St.).
Here’s a look at the menu.
- 1st Course: Gambas Alla Plancha Con Limon y Arbol(Pink Cactus)
- Fresh local head on shrimp from Miss Paula’s with lime and Mexican chile
- Drink pairing: Pink Cactus Margarita
- 2nd Course: Chorizo & Potato (Holy City Hogs)
- Crème Fraiche, Cotija, Lowland Farms egg
- Drink pairing: Michelada
- 3rd Course: Tableside Al Pastor Taco Plates (Pink Cactus + Holy City Hogs)
- Pork from Holy City Hogs, shaved tableside and plated with tortillas, beans, rice, onions, cilantro, etc.
- Drink pairing: Mango Margarita
- 4th Course: Key Lime Pie (Pink Cactus)
The cost is $75/person and includes the drink pairings. You can purchased tickets online here. Those wishing to enjoy hand-shucked oysters can come early at 6 pm. Oysters will be a separate charge, but prosecco will be on the house.
Events16 hours ago
Volvo Cars will Host “The Volvo Experience,” An Immersive Career Fair
Volvo Cars will host “The Volvo Experience,” an immersive career fair at the Orangeburg County Conference Center on Wednesday, April...
Events17 hours ago
Charleston Area Therapeutic Riding to Host 2nd Annual Derby Party in Support of Therapeutic Riding for Individuals with Disabilities
Events18 hours ago
2023 Cooper River Bridge Run Parties & Events
Events19 hours ago
3rd Annual Drifter Fest Announced
Events20 hours ago
Summerville’s Flowertown Festival Returns This Weekend for its 50th Anniversary
Events22 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events1 day ago
BCLS Hosting Movie Showing for All Ages at Moncks Corner Library