On Tuesday, August 4th at 7 pm, Spring Street’s traditional Oaxacan restaurant, Pink Cactus, will be partnering with Holy City Hogs to offer a special four-course tasting experience. The dinner will be held on the outdoor patio at Pink Cactus (100A Spring St.).
Here’s a look at the menu.
- 1st Course: Gambas Alla Plancha Con Limon y Arbol(Pink Cactus)
- Fresh local head on shrimp from Miss Paula’s with lime and Mexican chile
- Drink pairing: Pink Cactus Margarita
- 2nd Course: Chorizo & Potato (Holy City Hogs)
- Crème Fraiche, Cotija, Lowland Farms egg
- Drink pairing: Michelada
- 3rd Course: Tableside Al Pastor Taco Plates (Pink Cactus + Holy City Hogs)
- Pork from Holy City Hogs, shaved tableside and plated with tortillas, beans, rice, onions, cilantro, etc.
- Drink pairing: Mango Margarita
- 4th Course: Key Lime Pie (Pink Cactus)
The cost is $75/person and includes the drink pairings. You can purchased tickets online here. Those wishing to enjoy hand-shucked oysters can come early at 6 pm. Oysters will be a separate charge, but prosecco will be on the house.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...