Southern Living today announced that Charleston’s Molly Fienning, the co-founder and CEO of Red Clay Hot Sauce, has been named one of the Southern Living 2020 Tastemakers and is featured in the August issue, which will be on newsstands nationwide this week.
For the second year in a row, Southern Living is celebrating “enterprising, trendsetting women who make the South a bolder, brighter place.” You can see the full feature story highlighting all 12 Southern Living 2020 Tastemakers here. Here’s this year’s list:
- Jamey Gresham: Cofounder + Handbag and Designer, @shopjlowery (Memphis, TN)
- Margaret Boyce: Cofounder + Handbag and Designer, @shopjlowery (Birmingham, AL)
- Trishala Bhansali: Founder + Designer, @shoplekha (New Orleans, LA)
- Jane Scott Hodges: Founder + Designer, @leontinelinens (New Orleans, LA)
- Shay Sweeney: Lifestyle Blogger, @shaymone (Houston, TX)
- Gen Sohr: Cofounder, @pencilandpaperco (Nashville, TN)
- Cristina Lynch: Founder + CEO, @mi_golondrina (Dallas, TX)
- Kate Padgitt Bowman: Lifestyle Blogger, @lonestarsouthern (Gainesville, FL)
- Molly Fienning: Cofounder + CEO, @redclayhotsauce (Charleston, SC)
- Mariah Walton Bencik: Owner, @westlondonbtq (New Orleans, LA)
- Mary Celeste Beall: Proprietor, @blackberryfarm (Walland, TN)
- Bettina Benson: Founder + Designer, @chloekristyn (Atlanta, GA)
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...