Rules change, restrictions happen, but love goes on, so the Charleston Music Hall has added another offering to their list of “micro-rentals” – Micro-Weddings.
The downtown venue says they “took all the good stuff and distilled it down into a micro-ceremony, so whether your wedding plans got disrupted, you’re newly engaged, or always wanted to elope, you can celebrate your love in the Historic Charleston Music Hall.”
Here are the details:
- Guests of up to 50 people
- 3 – 5 hour event includes staffing
- Catering Options Available
- Bar Options Available
- Live-stream options available (additional equipment charge)
- Partner with (local vendor) OtherBrother Entertainment for Band or DJ
- Partner with (local vendor) Loluma for floral and décor packages
- Reception Party optional with our removable seats and newly built dance floor
- Prices vary based on needs and date – reach out to learn more, and they ccan help you craft a beautiful Micro-Wedding
Sept 2: Choose your secrecy level. Keep it intimate with just the happy couple or invite a few guests. Consider livestreaming to include more people!
Step 3: Show Up! Bring your family, friends, and loved ones. Don’t forget your fancy attire. They have 4 dressing rooms available for you.
Step 4: Get Hitched!
Step 5: Spirits and celebrate. Have your first dance, take photos throughout the venue or on beautiful Hutson Alley, cut that cake, and make toasts to the future to come. An optional bar is available along with your choice of DJ or small band.
Bookings available mid-August through the end of 2020.