Hours of operation for curbside services are:
- Main, Wando Mount Pleasant, Baxter-Patrick James Island, St. Paul’s Hollywood, Dorchester Road, Otranto Road, Johns Island, Mt. Pleasant, and Hurd St. Andrews
- 9 am – 3 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
- 9 am – 7 pm, Thursday
- Closed on Wednesday
- West Ashley, Cooper River Memorial, John L. Dart, Edisto, McClellanville, Poe/Sullivan’s Island*, Village, and Folly Beach
- 9 am – 3 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Closed on Wednesday and Saturday
- *Due to some construction work, Poe/Sullivan’s Island Library will not be open for curbside services until July 20th.
All library branches remain closed for in-branch services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Curbside services allow for patrons to safely pick up books and other materials that they have on hold. Patrons can place holds on our website at ccpl.org anytime or by calling their local branch during the operating hours listed above (visit ccpl.org/branches for a full list of branch phone numbers).
CCPL is still waiving all fines that would have been accrued on materials during this time. They will not be taking cash payments at this time, so if patrons wish to pay previous fines, they may only do so online through Paypal. Patrons with questions about this should call their local branch.
As the inside of the building are not accessible to the public at this time, in-person programs and room bookings remain suspended. However, virtual programs will continue on their website, where you can access a calendar of virtual events, and on their Facebook page.
Wi-Fi will continue being accessible outside all CCPL buildings Monday through Friday between 10 am and 7 pm.
CCPL is working hard to ensure it serves its patrons with the best customer service and to maintain the safety of its patrons and staff, the Library asks its patrons follow these instructions when utilizing curbside service:
How to Use Curbside Pick-Up Service:
- Reserve the items you wish to check out by placing a hold online or by phone. All items will be available for checkout except:
- Storytime Kits
- Electronic magnifiers
- New American Kits
- Museum Passes (the SC State Park Exploration Kits ARE available for online checkout)
- You will receive a notification that your items have been processed and are ready to schedule for pick up.
- Call the branch where you indicated you will be picking up your items BEFORE you travel to the branch. Phone calls will be taken during the operating hours listed above to schedule your curbside pickup.
- When you arrive at the branch location, please follow the instructions on the signage for parking and remain in your vehicle. Walkers should follow the instructions for walk-up pickup and adhere to social distancing practices.
- Once you arrive, call the branch. The phone number will be listed on the signage at the location upon your arrival and is available on our website at www.ccpl.org/branches.
- One of our staff members will ask you to show your library card or identification. They will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) and will maintain social distance.
- Wait for us while we work our magic and fetch your items.
- Your items will be delivered to you in your vehicle in a paper bag.
- Enjoy your reading, watching, listening and loving of CCPL items!
- Return your items in the book drops by the due date.
Book returns remain open. All items returned are being quarantined for 72 hours before they are processed, checked back in and recirculated. We ask that the following items not be returned in the book drop. If you wish to return any of these items, please call your local branch to arrange the return.
- Interlibrary loans (ILL’s)
- Storytime Kits
- Digital magnifiers
- Museum passes (the SC State Park Exploration kits CAN be returned via the book drops)
- Book Club Kit
Visit ccpl.org or connect with the library on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
“Weird Al” Yankovic to Perform at the Gaillard Center in August 2022
Almost four years after his first foray into unfamiliar concert territory with his highly-acclaimed Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour, “Weird...
1st Place Sports Pub to Host Wicked Weed Beer Tasting & Dinner Pairing
Millers All Day to Host ‘Cousin Eddie’s Holiday Pop-Up’ Happy Hour
Old South Carriage Co. Offering Holiday “Sleigh” Rides
Governor’s Mansion Christmas Open House Scheduled for December 6th
Dashi to Host 70’s Karaoke Nights on Tuesdays
Charleston Horse Carriage Companies to Raise Money for One80 Place on Saturday
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized11 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized5 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events14 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview10 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 months ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie