In the continuing efforts to protect employees and citizens during the on-going pandemic, Charleston County is requiring everyone to wear a face covering while inside public county facilities effective Monday, June 29. This guidance is in line with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations as follows:
“CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission”
Employees are required to wear a face covering when entering the building, moving through common areas, or when within six feet of others.
Citizens are encouraged to continue conducting business virtually when possible and utilize our on-line service portal at: https://www.charlestoncounty.org/clickandgo.php
Friday, July 3, is a County Holiday in observance of Independence Day and the offices of Charleston County Government will be closed
- The Bees Ferry Landfill will be closed on Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4 and will resume normal hours on Monday, July 6 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Staffed convenience centers will be closed on Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4 and will resume normal hours on Sunday, July 5 from 1pm – 6pm.
- As a reminder, we request citizens practice safe social distancing when interacting with staff and other users of our convenience centers and landfill. These sites are for Charleston County residents only and staff may ask for identification. Commercial businesses are prohibited from using convenience centers.
Reminder- To protect the health and safety of our drivers, Charleston County Environmental Management will be collecting material contained inside your recycling cart ONLY. Do not leave material outside of your cart. Please flatten all cardboard boxes and cut them to size, if necessary. Overflow recyclable material may be dropped off at any one of Charleston County’s many dropsite locations.
Lewis Chile Roast Returns on October 10th
Returning for its fourth year, the popular Lewis Chile Roast will take place on-site at Lewis Barbecue (464 N. Nassau...
The Charleston Forum to Host Webinar on Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Equity
Holy City Magic to Host Close-Up Magic Classes with Internet Sensation Gogo Cuerva
Charleston Gaillard Center Presents The Emerson String Quartet Before Their Retirement
Kick off Charleston Pride at The Rainbow Market on September 25th
Charleston Beer Week Taking Place in Six Weeks
The Original Pub & Brewery Tours of Charleston’s Annual Holiday Pub Crawl Returns on November 26th
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men