Wild Dunes Resort, located on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, invites locals and visitors alike to a social distance-friendly Independence Day extravaganza. Friends and family can put on their best red, white and blue gear to celebrate the Fourth of July in style, with events held all-day long at various resort locations.
The itinerary can be seen below:
Saturday, July 4th
10 am: Pop-Up Patriotic Bike Parade at the Wild Dunes Bike Shop (Complimentary with Bike Rentals)
- Bike decorating starts at 10 am
- Informal Pop-Up Parade at 10:30 am
4 pm & 6:30 pm: Wild Dunes 4th of July Cook-out on the Village Plaza
*1st Seating 4 – 5:30 pm | Sanitation Hour 4:30 – 6:30 pm | 2nd Seating 6:30 – 8 pm
- Head to the Village Plaza for an all American cookout with music from a live DJ. Dinner includes hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ chicken, mac and cheese, corn on the cob, watermelon, patriotic desserts and more. Adults 21 and older may add a drink package, which includes unlimited beer, wine, liquor and a specialty Fourth of July cocktail. Drink vouchers will also be available for purchase at the event.
- Note: Social distancing, capacity limitations and service safety measures will be in place to help ensure a safe and fun celebration.
- Adults: $40/General Admission $34/ Wild Dunes Club Members
- Drink Package (21+): $24/General Admission, $21 Club Members
- Children (4-12): $15/General Admission, $12.50/Wild Dunes Club Members
5 pm – 11 pm: Wild Dunes Resort Party at the Grand Pavilion
- Enjoy live music at the Grand Pavilion from 7 pm – 11 pm, themed food and beverage specials and a chance to light up the night with red, white and blue.
- Games and events at the Grand Pavilion beachfront and croquet lawns will include:
- 5 – 6 pm: Water Balloon Fight
- 6 – 7 pm: Tie Dye
- 7 – 8 pm: Watermelon Race
- 8 pm until ?: After Sunset Glow Stick Fun
Visit https://www.destinationhotels.com/wild-dunes/things-to-do/4th-of-july for more information.
Lewis Chile Roast Returns on October 10th
Returning for its fourth year, the popular Lewis Chile Roast will take place on-site at Lewis Barbecue (464 N. Nassau...
The Charleston Forum to Host Webinar on Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Equity
Holy City Magic to Host Close-Up Magic Classes with Internet Sensation Gogo Cuerva
Charleston Gaillard Center Presents The Emerson String Quartet Before Their Retirement
Kick off Charleston Pride at The Rainbow Market on September 25th
Charleston Beer Week Taking Place in Six Weeks
The Original Pub & Brewery Tours of Charleston’s Annual Holiday Pub Crawl Returns on November 26th
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men