In order to help dads balance their dual role as parent and provider, WalletHub compared the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia across 23 key indicators of friendliness toward working dads. The data set ranges from average length of work day for males to child-care costs to share of men in good or better health.
Life as a Working Dad in South Carolina (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 43rd – Male Life Expectancy
- 35th – % of Kids Younger than 18 with Dad Present Living in Poverty
- 44th – Male Uninsured Rate
- 28th – Avg. Length of Work Day (in Hours) for Males
- 35th – % of Physically Active Men
- 44th – Day-Care Quality
To see the full report, click here.
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Charleston…well as much as it can. It may not feel wintry,...