- Please limit elevator use to your immediate party.
- Museum staff have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures at the Museum and historic houses, consistent with DHEC, OSHA, and CDC guidelines, with hourly cleaning of frequently touched areas.
- Because of the many touchable components within them, Kidstory and the Bunting Classroom will be temporarily closed, for the safety of you and your children.
- The Historic Textiles Gallery try-on clothing station, Bunting Natural History Gallery iPads, and study drawers will be temporarily unavailable.
- The coat check will be temporarily unavailable, and visitors will be required to keep personal items with them at all times.
- Plexiglas sneeze guards have been installed at the Visitor Services Desk.
- Touchless credit card transactions (visitors will receive a ticket for multi-site tickets) are in place at the Museum and historic houses.
- Signage to promote social distancing and handwashing have been installed throughout the Museum.
- Tours at the historic houses will be provided on the hour so that the staff have more time to sanitize the house (the last tour beginning at 4 pm). Please note that the Joseph Manigault House will not be open until June 1st and the Heyward-Washington House will not open until June 15th.
- Staff will be wearing face shields or masks when working in close proximity to visitors or other staff.
- Staff are required to check their temperature before coming to work.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear masks.
- Visitors are encouraged to check their temperature before visiting one of the Museum’s sites.
- Visitors are required to keep personal items with them at all times as the coat check will be unavailable at the Museum.
- Visitors are reminded to practice social distancing while in the Museum’s galleries and at the historic houses.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events17 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview15 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island