In our modern-day studies that discuss the relationship between exercise and increasing libido are still considered limited. That being said, we can’t deny that some workouts can make a huge difference in your sexual performance on many different levels such as improving stamina to lasting longer in bed, boosting libido, and reducing the risk of suffering from sexual dysfunctions; from orgasm disorders such as premature ejaculation; desire disorders such as low libido; pain disorders, that mainly occur in females where they struggle with painful intercourse, top other issues that might stand in the way of your sexual happiness. These can have a huge negative impact on reducing the quality of your overall life. To reduce or eliminate these risks, there are some exercises that could offer great help in maintaining a healthy sex life.
Pelvic floor muscles are the most important and used body muscles during sex in both females and males. Weak control of pelvic muscles in men might result in having little to no control over how long they last in bed. Females, on the other hand, might have a harder time reaching orgasms when they don’t have strong pelvic muscles. There are some exercises that could be used to strengthen these muscles; however, the most effective ones are pelvic lifts. This exercise also helps in building core muscles, including the glutes, lower back, and lower abdominal muscles. Weak low back muscles could refrain you from mastering some highly pleasurable positions.
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent. Make sure that your feet aren’t only touching the floor, but completely flat.
- Your feet need to be aligned with the width of your shoulders.
- Raise your pelvis with the consideration of keeping your spine in a straight line away from the floor.
- Make sure that your abs and glutes are tightened while holding in that position for at least 10 seconds before you release your muscles to get back to the original position.
- While you are holding your abs, take deep breaths from your nose and slowly release them from your mouth.
- Repeat for at least 10 times and start increasing your count every day.
Many people are under the wrong impression that only women should regularly do Kegel exercises to improve vaginal blood circulation, increase vaginal lubrication, and allow vaginal muscles to be more relaxed. However, Kegel exercises aren’t only recommended for women to achieve sexual pleasure and protect themselves against urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor problems, they are rather essential for both men and women for a variety of reasons. It’s actually recommended in this article, Kegel Exercises For Men To Last Longer: Step By Step Guide, to do Kegel exercises at least once or twice every day as a solution against most sexual and nonsexual issues that stem from weak pelvic muscles. In both genders, these exercises could be the easiest way to achieve stronger and more pleasurable orgasms. For men specifically, Kegels could help in maintaining stronger erections and lasting longer in bed.
- These are the easiest forms of exercise, yet their impact can go a long way. All you need to do is to contract the pelvic muscles as if you are trying to stop the flow of urine.
- Rather than pushing down your muscles, squeeze them tightly exactly the way you would try to lift this muscle up.
- Try to hold contracting these muscles for at least five seconds while taking deep breaths.
- Release your contraction and wait for a second or two before you repeat the exercise again for at least 20 times.
- It’s better to repeat this group of 20 times of Kegels at least 3 to 4 times a day for better results. After you have mastered the right technique, aim for a higher count.
Cardio isn’t only recommended for maintaining heart health and losing weight to achieve a healthier body, these exercises are also great for enhancing your sex life. When these exercises are combined with a well-balanced and healthy diet, they will help you effectively in having a healthier fitter body. This will consequently improve your stamina and enhance your ability to perform physical activities including sex. Cardio exercises also aid in healthy blood circulation, which supports stronger erections that last for longer periods. For better results, aim for an average of 30 to 60 minutes of cardio exercises for at least three times per week.
Unlike the common belief that squats are only good for a good butt shape, this exercise engages the core muscles which don’t only increase your metabolic rate to be fitter, but they also aid for longer and more pleasurable sex sessions. Squats also help in improving blood circulation which will get the blood flowing “down there”. This will not only make it easier to feel in the mood with improved sexual libido, but it also offers great help for men to have better orgasms.
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms straight out.
- It’s important to pay attention to your feet to make sure that they are fully flat on the floor throughout the whole exercise.
- Then, proceed by slowly lowering your body into a sitting position as if there is an imaginary floor that you are trying to sit on.
- While there are many forms and techniques for this exercise, it’s important to keep your spine straight in any of them. Your back shouldn’t be rounded or over-arched.
- For advanced stages, try to go as low as you possibly can without arching your back or messing up the alignment of your knees with your feet.
Leading a healthy lifestyle can’t be completed without exercise and working out. The same applies to leading a healthy sex life that supports pleasure and satisfaction. There is an abundance of research and studies that have been conducted to prove the direct link between maintaining a regular exercise routine and reducing the risk of chronic conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis. After all, poor heart health that results in gasping for air in the middle of having sex isn’t much of a turn on.
The Alley’s Studio 300 Party Returns in October
The Alley’s annual Studio 300 is back! And this time, they’re doing it up 70’s Halloween style. The entertainment hub’s...
Local artist Kate Ritchie’s First Solo Show Now on Display at Redux
Gibbes Announces October Happenings
Brookgreen Gardens Shares October Happenings
Mt Pleasant Towne Centre to Host 3rd Annual Pink Promenade Catwalk + Cocktails
Taylor Festival Choir and Na Fidleiri Re-Imagined Present “Pathways to Healing,” A Choral Concert Focused on Healing and the Arts
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Members of Pastel Society of SC
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events6 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men