To help our troops plan their years after service, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 29 key indicators of retirement-friendliness toward veterans. The data set ranges from job opportunities for veterans to housing affordability to quality of VA hospitals.
Military Retirement in South Carolina (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 7th – Veterans per Capita
- 24th – % of Homeless Veterans
- 2nd – Veteran Job Opportunities
- 23rd – Housing Affordability
- 1st – % of Veteran-Owned Businesses
- 8th – Number of VA Benefits-Administration Facilities per Number of Veterans
To see the full report, click here.
UPDATE: 3rd Annual Recovery Jam Postponed to December 3rd
UPDATE on 9/29/22 – Due to threats from Hurricane Ian, this event has been postponed to December 3rd. See the...