Kory Kitchens, Charleston franchisee of Barberitos, and Jackson were looking to cook up some interesting food options while supporting each other and others impacted in the food and beverage industry.
Beginning at 11 am on Wendesday, March 25th, (and while supplies last) there are two unique offerings:
- Holy City Hog Chorizo Taco – A single, tasty taco, along with chips and salsa, will be given for FREE to anyone who has been impacted during the recent layoffs in the food and beverage industry. Simply ask upon arrival.
- Holy City Hog Pulled Pork – For only $7.99, guests can add the savory pulled pork to any entrée, whether it’s two tacos or burritos, salad or nachos. This combo of Holy City Hog pork and Barberitos fixings will be accompanied with chips and salsa.
Ordering options available to Barberitos guests include:
- Mobile App – The app offers a location finder, online ordering and the ability to request curbside delivery.
- Curbside Delivery – Team member will bring to-go orders to the car. Guests can also select curbside service online via Barberitos.com.
- Delivery Services – Call the local restaurant to learn which delivery services that specific franchise location is offering.
“The Barberitos team in Charleston is committed to serving our community,” said Kitchens. “We are in this together and are making every effort to stay open during these uncertain times so our loyal team members have a paycheck now and, hopefully, in the future.”
Holy City Hogs is a family-run operation based in Wadmalaw Island. Jackson raises pigs who live their entire lives outside. The flavors of the Earth, roots, grasses, seasonal produce, grains and acorn mast give its pork products an undeniable advantage in taste and quality that is not experienced from a hog raised on concrete indoors. Holy City Hogs is part of a farming cooperative comprised of many farms throughout the Southeast.
Barberitos is a Southwestern Grille dedicated to serving farm-fresh, high-quality food in a fast-casual restaurant environment. In addition to the pulled pork, many of the restaurant’s menu items are prepared or cooked in-house daily, including hand-smashed guacamole, homemade salsas, fresh-cut vegetables as well as chicken, steak, turkey, tofu, rice and beans.
For more information about Barberitos, the company’s food, health information, locations, franchise opportunities and its commitment to people and community, please visit www.barberitos.com. To learn more about Holy City Hogs, please visit www.holycityhogs.com.
8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl on King Street is Set for this Saturday
The 8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl will be held on Saturday, June 26th starting at 3 pm. Grab your friends...
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks