- Tuesday, March 24th at 2 pm with Curator of Historical Archaeology, Martha Zierden
- Martha will be in the Museum’s Storeroom discussing her work with the NSF grant and colleges from the University of Georgia will likely tune in to contribute.
- Wednesday, March 25th at 2 pm with Senior Curator of History, Grahame Long
- Grahame Long will be updating the Museum’s Loeblein Gallery of Charleston Silver during the time the Museum is closed. Grahame will be open for questions on the objects, Charleston Silver, and more!
- Thursday, March 26th at 2 pm with Executive Director, Carl Borick
- Carl Borick will be discussing the American Revolution and how items in our collection related to this critical time in Charleston, and the country’s, history. This virtual content may be available via Facebook Live or as a pre-recorded video.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks