Charleston County School District (CCSD) is announcing that all CCSD schools and offices will be closed until April 13, 2020.
CCSD students and staff will continue working and learning from home through April 3, 2020. Spring Break will be observed as scheduled from April 6 to April 10, with a plan for students to return Monday, April 13, 2020 (approved weather make-up day) at this time.
Continue to visit ccsdschools.com for the latest information on school operations and follow us on social media @ccsdconnects.
For more information contact the Office of Strategy and Communications at
CCSD Nutrition Services will launch grab and go style meal distribution sites beginning Monday to serve all students during this time. Additional details are provided below on site locations, hours of operation, and menu options.
Grab & Go Style Meal Service Information
The Charleston County School District Office of Nutrition Services will be offering a drive-thru “Grab & Go” Style Meal Service consisting of a breakfast and lunch for students at 15 sites within the Charleston County School District. Any CCSD student can pick-up a meal from any of the sites below.
The following sites have been designated for meal distribution:
- Carolina Voyager Charter
- Charleston Charter for Math and Science
- Charleston County School of the Arts
- Charleston Progressive Academy
- Chicora Elementary School
- E.B. Ellington Elementary School
- Goodwin Elementary School
- Harborview Elementary School
- Haut Gap Middle School
- Ladson Elementary School
- Laing Middle School
- Sanders Clyde Elementary School
- St. James-Santee Elementary-Middle School
- Stall High School
- West Ashley Middle School
The meal service will operate between the hours of 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
In addition to these previously announced school sites where meals are being provided curbside, the following locations will have meals delivered:
- District 1
- Miriam Brown Center – 12:00 p.m. to 12:25 p.m.
- Belle Hall Elementary School – 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- District 3
- EME Apartments – 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- District 4
- Charlestown Village – 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Dale Valley – 12:30 p.m. to 12:55 p.m.
- Danny Jones complex – 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Dubois Trailer Park – 11:30 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.
- Fairwinds 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Felix Pinckney Community Center – 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Greenwood on Reserve 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Horizon Village 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Northwoods Baptist Church – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Spivey Trailer Park – 11:00 a.m. to 11:25 a.m.
- The Waylyn on Dorchester – 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Tri County Park 12:00 p.m. to 12:25 p.m.
- Waters at Magnolia, Ladson – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- District 9
- John’s Island Rural Housing – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- District 10
- Parmello (St. Andrews Gardens) – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- District 20
- Back the Green – 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Bridgeview Village – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Orleans Gardens – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Robert Mills Manor – 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- District 23
- Baptist Hill High School – 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Burbage Mobile Home Park – 11:35 a.m. to 12:05 p.m.
- Hollywood Manor – 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Hollywood Towne Center – 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Jane Edwards Elementary School – 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Jericho Mobile Home Park – 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Ravenel Mobile Home Park – 12:10 p.m. to 12:40 p.m.
- Wiltown Community Center – 12:15 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
“Adding these addition ‘grab and go’ meal sites allows us to extend our reach in serving the students of CCSD,” said Walter Campbell, Executive Director of Nutrition Services.
Students need to be present to receive meals. Meals will be distributed Monday through Friday. Please note, times are subject to change.
For more information contact the Office of Strategy and Communications at (843)
Students 18 years or younger will be provided a lunch and breakfast for the following day. Students from neighboring districts are eligible to participate in the meal service offered at the Charleston County School’s locations. Distribution of meals will be stationed at the sites designated for drive-up or walk-up pick up only. Cafeterias will not be open for on-site meal service.
Meals may include perishable components and will be stored in temperature-controlled environments prior to distribution. For more information on the offerings for breakfast and lunch, please visit the Nutrition Services page of the district website. Allergen information will be included with the meal components offered.
Charleston County Nutrition Services Hotline: 843-566-7266, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
As always, CCSD encourages our parents, students, and staff to follow us on Facebook and Twitter @CCSDConnects and visit ccsdschools.com for the latest information regarding school operations.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks