Peter Woodman, owner of the Crave Hospitality Group has announced drastic changes to Crave Hospitality Group’s operational policies and menus in relation to the COVID-19 Virus:
Crave Kitchen & Cocktails, Woodward Tavern, and Mill Street tavern have:
- Eliminated 50% of all dining room and bar seating in accordance with national social distancing efforts.
- Limiting reservations to groups of six or less.
- Implemented mandatory staff breaks to ensure proper hygiene.
- Implemented mandatory hand washing every thirty minutes.
- All areas of operation in the back of house and front of house are sanitized every hour on the hour.
- All bartenders will wear disposable gloves for all guest and product interactions.
- Implemented curbside pick up for pick up orders to minimize contact.
- Dedicated contactless areas of each restaurant for guest pickups.
- Removed all guest checkbooks
- Replaced all regular menus with paper menus that are disposed of after each use.
Mr. Woodman stated, “This is a frightening time for everyone, it’s the unknown, that what if’s, what and who do we believe? What we do know and sincerely believe is that every local restaurant is an integral part of the community and we have a responsibility, indeed an obligation to our guests and staff to ensure we provide the safest environment possible for everyone.
Crave has been part of Mount Pleasant for 13 years now, we have weathered hurricanes, 1,000 year floods, and snowstorms but always have strived to open back up to our community as fast as possible, even when the more prudent financial choice would have been to remain closed. So, we will serve our community for as long as we possibly can here at the restaurants or out in the community in the safest way possible.”
Mr. Woodman has also announced the launch of their new online in-house delivery service and menu slated for Tuesday the 17th of march “manned by our dedicated front of house staff”
He stated, “We understand the financial hardship everyone is going to face over the coming weeks, so we are offering 15% off our delivery service rather than guests having to go through our third-party delivery partners. We are hoping to increase our coverage areas throughout Mount Pleasant as each day passes. I can see a steep learning curve as we gear our operations towards getting mobile, but we just want to ensure that the guest is still able to get their Crave Hospitality Group favorites”.
8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl on King Street is Set for this Saturday
The 8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl will be held on Saturday, June 26th starting at 3 pm. Grab your friends...
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks