Lexus Charleston Fashion Week (Lexus CFW), one of the leading fashion weeks in the United States, is again bringing a fresh, new approach to its beloved celebration with “Lexus CFW The Events”. A series of three signature programs spread across the year, the quarterly event dates (April, June, and September) will deliver unique fashion experiences to attendees in varied venues throughout downtown Charleston.
Up first is the Spring Fashion Event at The Gibbes Museum of Art (April 17, 2020). A “celebration of Spring Style,” this kick-off event will include a VIP opening party followed by runway shows and a garden party with curated pop-up shops featuring the latest fashion trends, plus live entertainment and interactive experiences. Individual tickets for the April event go on sale Wednesday, March 11th.
Subsequent events include:
- June 19, 2020: Summer Fashion Event featuring runway shows from CFW’s beloved Emerging Designer Competition at The American College of the Building Arts. A mix of pop-up fashion and lifestyle shops, food trucks, and distinct experiences throughout the night.
- NOTE: The official CFW Emerging Designer Competition application is open online now. Submissions are due Wednesday, April 1 at 12 pm EST.
- September 25 – 26, 2020: The season ends with a two-day fashion finale at Memminger Auditorium focusing on Fall Fashion and the nationally recognized CFW Model Competition. Each evening will be filled with a variety of interactive experiences and entertainment throughout.
“As we looked to grow on the success of the Event Series from 2019, we again have an exciting series of fashion events spread across the year in 2020,” said Naomi Russell, executive director of Lexus CFW. “For 2020, we also have brought back our popular Emerging Designers Competition and CFW’s nationally known model competition.”
For the latest on CFW, a list of shows, shop merchants, sponsors, or other information on The Events, visit charlestonfashionweek.com or @chasfashweek.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events11 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview9 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players