Lexus Charleston Fashion Week (Lexus CFW), one of the leading fashion weeks in the United States, is again bringing a fresh, new approach to its beloved celebration with “Lexus CFW The Events”. A series of three signature programs spread across the year, the quarterly event dates (April, June, and September) will deliver unique fashion experiences to attendees in varied venues throughout downtown Charleston.
Up first is the Spring Fashion Event at The Gibbes Museum of Art (April 17, 2020). A “celebration of Spring Style,” this kick-off event will include a VIP opening party followed by runway shows and a garden party with curated pop-up shops featuring the latest fashion trends, plus live entertainment and interactive experiences. Individual tickets for the April event go on sale Wednesday, March 11th.
Subsequent events include:
- June 19, 2020: Summer Fashion Event featuring runway shows from CFW’s beloved Emerging Designer Competition at The American College of the Building Arts. A mix of pop-up fashion and lifestyle shops, food trucks, and distinct experiences throughout the night.
- NOTE: The official CFW Emerging Designer Competition application is open online now. Submissions are due Wednesday, April 1 at 12 pm EST.
- September 25 – 26, 2020: The season ends with a two-day fashion finale at Memminger Auditorium focusing on Fall Fashion and the nationally recognized CFW Model Competition. Each evening will be filled with a variety of interactive experiences and entertainment throughout.
“As we looked to grow on the success of the Event Series from 2019, we again have an exciting series of fashion events spread across the year in 2020,” said Naomi Russell, executive director of Lexus CFW. “For 2020, we also have brought back our popular Emerging Designers Competition and CFW’s nationally known model competition.”
For the latest on CFW, a list of shows, shop merchants, sponsors, or other information on The Events, visit charlestonfashionweek.com or @chasfashweek.
“Weird Al” Yankovic to Perform at the Gaillard Center in August 2022
Almost four years after his first foray into unfamiliar concert territory with his highly-acclaimed Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour, “Weird...
1st Place Sports Pub to Host Wicked Weed Beer Tasting & Dinner Pairing
Millers All Day to Host ‘Cousin Eddie’s Holiday Pop-Up’ Happy Hour
Old South Carriage Co. Offering Holiday “Sleigh” Rides
Governor’s Mansion Christmas Open House Scheduled for December 6th
Dashi to Host 70’s Karaoke Nights on Tuesdays
Charleston Horse Carriage Companies to Raise Money for One80 Place on Saturday
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized11 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized5 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview10 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 months ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie