Since Folly Gras Festival organizers last year decided to cancel all future editions of the event, Blue Steel Promotions decided to pick up the torch and keep the party going with a King Street bar crawl that only they could throw. The Mardi Gras Bar Crawl on King Street will be held on Saturday, February 22nd from 1 pm to 9 pm.
Check-in for the event will be from 1 pm to 4 pm at The Brick where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag. From there, you can crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials, and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
- First 400 crawlers to check in will get a signature Mardi Gras Bar Crawl koozie
- First 250 to check in will get the custom event color-changing Hurricane Cup
- First 250 crawlers to finish the Crawl with a completed scorecard will get a custom Mardi Gras Bar Crawl t-shirts
- Drink specials including $4 Titos, $4 Jim Beam, $4 Bud Light Seltzer, $3 Bud Light, and more
- Thousands of free beads!
- Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
- Free entry (with ticket) to all participating bars
- DJs at multiple stops
Bar partners include:
- The Brick
- Beer Works
- Silver Dollar
- More to be announced
Tickets can be purchased here. VIP tickets include early check-in, a complimentary drink from the bar crawl specials at check-in, and a reserved bar crawl t-shirt. A portion of all ticket sales will support the Charleston Animal Society.
Charleston Wine + Food Launches 2023 Schedule on New App
Press Release The Charleston Wine + Food Festival (CHSWF) today announced the 2023 programming via the festival’s app, giving guests...