- The restaurant has added to its “Chicken Parm Tuesday” with additional recurring nightly specials. They are now featuring Short Rib Stroganoff on Wednesday nights and Thursday nights will feature Lobster Thermidor.
- The Daniel Island restaurat and brewery is doing a Valentine’s WEEK celebration. From February 10th to 14th, they’ll offer 3 courses for $40 with available wine or beer pairings with each course
- 1st Course:
- Tempura Brassicas
- Cauliflower, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Black garlic shoyu, ginger aioli
- Root Vegetable Salad
- Rainbow Carrots, Chiogga beets, Daikon radish, Puffed gold rice, Squid ink vinaigrette
- 2nd Course:
- Golden Tilefish
- White acre peas, Tuscan kale, Fennel, Golden milk
- Piccolo Farrotto
- Oven roasted leeks, Rainbow carrots, Oyster mushrooms, Chard, Ricotta, Preserved citrus
- 30 day dry-aged beef tenderloin
- Lions mane, Charred broccoli, Celery root, Bordelaise
- 3rd course:
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Strawberry Compote
- Eli’s Table
- Beginning Monday, February 3rd, Eli’s Table will offer a weekly Bourbon Dinner menu (available from 5 pm to 10 pm) for $49 per person, which includes four courses paired with three expertly curated bourbons.
- On Thursday, February 6th, Eli’s Table will kick off Wine and Jazz Thursdays with live Jazz from 7 pm to 10 pm and a specialty food and wine pairing menu, available beginning at 5 pm.
- In celebration of Valentine’s Day and SEWE, Eli’s Table will offer a special four-course menu at $60 with highlights like Pheasant Coq Au Vin, Bison Osso Buco, and Seared Chilean Sea Bass. This menu will be offered February 14th to 16th during dinner service, with the option to add wine or bourbon pairings for $30/person
- Advanced reservations are highly suggested for all the above events and can be made HERE.
- Toast All Day
- Toast All Day will feature a Valentine’s Day dinner menu for $24.95 for three courses featuring Southern favorites such as Fried Green Tomatoes, Honey-Bourbon Chicken, and Red Velvet Cake. This menu will be offered at Mount Pleasant, West Ashley, and Summerville locations on February 14 only.
- Blu/Tides Hotel
NAMI Walks Charleston Kick Off Rally Set for Friday at Home Team BBQ
NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) Charleston Area is hosting a Kick Off Rally for the 2021 NAMI Walks Charleston...
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
Happening this August at Brookgreen Gardens
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events19 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview14 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks