- The restaurant has added to its “Chicken Parm Tuesday” with additional recurring nightly specials. They are now featuring Short Rib Stroganoff on Wednesday nights and Thursday nights will feature Lobster Thermidor.
- The Daniel Island restaurat and brewery is doing a Valentine’s WEEK celebration. From February 10th to 14th, they’ll offer 3 courses for $40 with available wine or beer pairings with each course
- 1st Course:
- Tempura Brassicas
- Cauliflower, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Black garlic shoyu, ginger aioli
- Root Vegetable Salad
- Rainbow Carrots, Chiogga beets, Daikon radish, Puffed gold rice, Squid ink vinaigrette
- 2nd Course:
- Golden Tilefish
- White acre peas, Tuscan kale, Fennel, Golden milk
- Piccolo Farrotto
- Oven roasted leeks, Rainbow carrots, Oyster mushrooms, Chard, Ricotta, Preserved citrus
- 30 day dry-aged beef tenderloin
- Lions mane, Charred broccoli, Celery root, Bordelaise
- 3rd course:
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Strawberry Compote
- Eli’s Table
- Beginning Monday, February 3rd, Eli’s Table will offer a weekly Bourbon Dinner menu (available from 5 pm to 10 pm) for $49 per person, which includes four courses paired with three expertly curated bourbons.
- On Thursday, February 6th, Eli’s Table will kick off Wine and Jazz Thursdays with live Jazz from 7 pm to 10 pm and a specialty food and wine pairing menu, available beginning at 5 pm.
- In celebration of Valentine’s Day and SEWE, Eli’s Table will offer a special four-course menu at $60 with highlights like Pheasant Coq Au Vin, Bison Osso Buco, and Seared Chilean Sea Bass. This menu will be offered February 14th to 16th during dinner service, with the option to add wine or bourbon pairings for $30/person
- Advanced reservations are highly suggested for all the above events and can be made HERE.
- Toast All Day
- Toast All Day will feature a Valentine’s Day dinner menu for $24.95 for three courses featuring Southern favorites such as Fried Green Tomatoes, Honey-Bourbon Chicken, and Red Velvet Cake. This menu will be offered at Mount Pleasant, West Ashley, and Summerville locations on February 14 only.
- Blu/Tides Hotel
Taylor Festival Choir and Na Fidleiri Re-Imagined Present “Pathways to Healing,” A Choral Concert Focused on Healing and the Arts
Press Release The Taylor Music Group opens its 20th Anniversary Season with “Pathways to Healing,” a concert featuring the Taylor...
Dashi Kicks Off Weekly Paws on the Patio Series on September 30th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Series Wraps up on October 21st
Dashi Announces Ice Cream Carnival
Lewis Chile Roast Returns on October 10th
Charleston Moves to host “Better North Bridge” Ride on 10/2
Emeline Announces Inaugural Keep Shop Makers Fair
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men