Does your pooch have what it takes to be named THE Crown Dog? Charleston Dog Walker, a professional dog walking company in the greater Charleston area, is hosting their 2nd annual Crown Dog of Charleston competition offering over $2,200 in prizes for the top three finalists.
The Crown Dog of Charleston 2019, Gregory the Great Dane, wore the crown proudly for the past year, but now it’s time for a new dog to get a chance to become royalty. The 155 dog entrants in 2019 received over 9,900 votes from the public and now Charleston is ready to choose the newest Crown Dog.
Contestants can submit a photo of their dog and a description of why they should earn the title of “Crown Dog” online at https://crowndogofcharleston.com to be entered. Crown Dog of Charleston is open to Charleston county dog parents from Monday, January 27th through Sunday, February 16th and follows with three rounds of voting:
- Round One – Public Vote (February 17th – March 1st, 2020)
- Will narrow down contestants to the top 10 pups chosen by public votes online
- Round Two – Judging (March 2nd – March 5th, 2020)
- Will narrow down contestants to the top five pups selected by Mix 95.9’s “Two Girls and a Guy” morning show hosts, Tanya Brown, Brooke Ryan, and Mike Edwards
- Judging will be based on number of previous public votes, quality, cuteness and uniqueness of photo and written entry.
- Round Three – Final Public Vote (March 6th – March 15th, 2020)
- The public will have the chance to vote on their favorite of the top five judge selected finalists online
The winners will be honored at the Crown Dog of Charleston Awards Ceremony on Saturday, March 21st from 2 pm – 4 pm at Taco Boy’s downtown location on Huger Street.
The first place winner will be given a prize pack worth over $1,700. Second and third places will also receive prize packs valuing over $200.
For contest rules, regulations, judging criteria and prize details please visit https://crowndogofcharleston.com/.
City of North Charleston to Host Ribbon Cutting for Admiral’s House on Former Navy Base
The City of North Charleston and Charleston Naval Complex Redevelopment Authority invites the public to the unveiling of the fully...
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events8 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island