The city of Charleston’s Department of Housing and Community Development, in partnership with JQUAD Planning Group, LLC, will hold a series of community input meetings regarding the preparation of their five-year Consolidated Plan and Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (AI).
The Consolidated Plan will provide a five-year road map for future federal funding use, and the AI will evaluate the city’s laws, ordinances, statutes and administrative policies, as well as local conditions that affect the location, availability, and accessibility of housing.
Citizens and community leaders have the following opportunities to attend:
- 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, January 28, 2020 in the first floor Public Meeting Room at the Gaillard Center, located at 2 George Street
- 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, January 28, 2020 in the Art Room at the Waring Senior Center, located at 2001 Henry Tecklenburg Drive
- 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 28, 2020 in Suite 203 at the College of Charleston’s Harry M. Lightsey Center, located at 160 Calhoun Street
- 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at the Charleston County Public Library, located at 68 Calhoun Street
Citizens and community leaders are also invited to provide input via an online Community Needs Survey, which can be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V25MH6C. In addition to online responses, the survey can also be submitted via email to Andrea Jones at email@example.com or in person to the Department of Housing and Community Development, located at 75 Calhoun Street, Suite 3200, Charleston, South Carolina 29401. Surveys must be received by February 21, 2020.
The Department of Housing and Community Development’s 2015 Consolidated Plan can be viewed here: https://www.charleston-sc.gov/DocumentCenter/View/7400/2015-2020-Consolidated-Plan-.
For more information, please contact Andrea Jones by phone at 843-724-3766 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sea Island Farmers Market Announces Holiday Night Markets
The Sea Island Farmers Market is excited to announce their Second Annual “Holiday Night Markets.” The special Holiday Markets are...
Disney Princess – The Concert Reveals Full Cast for Spring 2022 Dates – Including Show in North Charleston
The Gin Joint and Old Forester to Host “Women and Whiskey” in Support of Breast Cancer Patients in South Carolina
Firefly Distillery Hosting Annual Holiday Adopt and Shop Market on December 18th
Support Your Library with Some Holiday Shopping This Season
Regatta Inn on Folly Beach to Host Flippers & Fur Fest on December 5th
Jalisco Celebrates 2nd Anniversary on December 12th
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized10 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized5 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 months ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie