On Saturday, April 18th, from 1 pm to 5 pm, Fam’s Brewing Co. will host their Chucktown Brewdown: Homebrew Festival, the brewpub’s third anniversary party. Homebrewing team registration is officially open until Monday, February 10th.
This year, the festival will feature 50 of the best homebrewing teams from across the Lowcountry that will brew their favorite wheat beer for the public to sample.
- A chance to work with Fam’s Brewing Co’s head brewer, Justin Famulari, and recreate their homebrew on a professional system and put on tap in the brewery
- Become the featured homebrewing team at the upcoming Charleston Beer Fest at Riverfront Park on Saturday, May 23rd, and compete for a cash prize in their homebrewing competition
- Gift cards from Fam’s Brewing Co and Charleston’s only dedicated homebrew supply store, Beer Engineer Supply
- Justin Famulari (Fam’s Brewing Co)
- Ryan Coker (Revelry)
- Dustin Wilson (Dockery’s)
The Refinery Announces October Event Lineup
The Refinery today announced its lineup of events coming up in October. Located on Charleston’s upper peninsula at 1640 Meeting...