Wild Dunes Resort has partnered with Propose Charleston, a local proposal planning service, to help couples produce a magical, worry free proposal. With 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise and a variety of award-winning accommodations, Wild Dunes Resort provides a picturesque backdrop to pop the question, creating a lasting memory for all.
“Let our proposal specialists set everything up for you so all you have to do is ask, and all your significant other has to do is say, ‘Yes!'” Jena Clem, Founder of Propose Charleston, said. “This engagement planning experience is designed to be seamless and Wild Dunes Resort is the perfect setting for a dream proposal.”
See below for more information on Wild Dunes Resort’s proposal packages:
Couples can enjoy a romantic and private picnic with their toes in the sand and a shiny new ring on their hand. From sipping champagne and tasting delicious treats to watching the sunset and planning forever, this package creates a special ending to the perfect day. Guests can choose from the following Beachfront Proposal offerings:
- Grand Beachfront Proposal: This package includes a picnic setup with prosecco, charcuterie board, floral arrangement and décor.
- Luxe Beachfront Proposal: This package includes a plush picnic setup with top shelf bubbly, charcuterie board, chocolate covered strawberries and additional floral and décor options.
Hole in One Proposal
From the rustling palms lining lush, rolling fairways to a finishing hole overlooking the glistening Atlantic Ocean, the Links Course is the perfect place to tee up the question, “Will you marry me?” Golf lovers of all skill level are invited to play a round, waiting until the 18th hole to pop the question. Guests can choose from the following Hole in One Proposal offerings:
- Par Proposal: This package includes a round of golf for two, a golf cart, a private proposal at the 18th hole, scattered flowers on the green and a champagne toast for two waiting for you at the Links Clubhouse.
- Ace Proposal: This package includes a round of golf for two, a golf cart, a private proposal at the 18th hole, a bottle of champagne, scattered flowers and candles on the green.
Both packages start at $1,000 with complete customization options available for an additional fee. Ideas include a photographer, a videographer, live music, a couple’s massage, dinner for two at Coastal Provisions, or a guestroom in the beautiful Boardwalk Inn Hotel. Couples who book a Wild Dunes Resort proposal package will also be given an exclusive 10 percent discount off food and beverage if they also book their wedding at the Resort.
To book, e-mail Jena Clem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charleston Horticultural Society Announces 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour
For their landmark 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour, Charleston Horticultural Society (CHS Hort) has set its sights on the beautiful...
UPDATE: Skinful Halloween’s 2021 Event Canceled
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Festive Experiences, Family-Friendly Activities, & More at Montage Palmetto Bluff
Harvest Festival Returns to Johns Island County Park on November 6th
Rockabillaque Returns Next Month for Three-Day Event
Living Your Truth Series Returns with Mayors Steve Benjamin and Joe Riley
North Charleston PAC to Host An Evening With Chevy Chase Following a Screening of “Christmas Vacation”
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Weekend Preview2 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News1 week ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie