Wild Dunes Resort has partnered with Propose Charleston, a local proposal planning service, to help couples produce a magical, worry free proposal. With 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise and a variety of award-winning accommodations, Wild Dunes Resort provides a picturesque backdrop to pop the question, creating a lasting memory for all.
“Let our proposal specialists set everything up for you so all you have to do is ask, and all your significant other has to do is say, ‘Yes!'” Jena Clem, Founder of Propose Charleston, said. “This engagement planning experience is designed to be seamless and Wild Dunes Resort is the perfect setting for a dream proposal.”
See below for more information on Wild Dunes Resort’s proposal packages:
Couples can enjoy a romantic and private picnic with their toes in the sand and a shiny new ring on their hand. From sipping champagne and tasting delicious treats to watching the sunset and planning forever, this package creates a special ending to the perfect day. Guests can choose from the following Beachfront Proposal offerings:
- Grand Beachfront Proposal: This package includes a picnic setup with prosecco, charcuterie board, floral arrangement and décor.
- Luxe Beachfront Proposal: This package includes a plush picnic setup with top shelf bubbly, charcuterie board, chocolate covered strawberries and additional floral and décor options.
Hole in One Proposal
From the rustling palms lining lush, rolling fairways to a finishing hole overlooking the glistening Atlantic Ocean, the Links Course is the perfect place to tee up the question, “Will you marry me?” Golf lovers of all skill level are invited to play a round, waiting until the 18th hole to pop the question. Guests can choose from the following Hole in One Proposal offerings:
- Par Proposal: This package includes a round of golf for two, a golf cart, a private proposal at the 18th hole, scattered flowers on the green and a champagne toast for two waiting for you at the Links Clubhouse.
- Ace Proposal: This package includes a round of golf for two, a golf cart, a private proposal at the 18th hole, a bottle of champagne, scattered flowers and candles on the green.
Both packages start at $1,000 with complete customization options available for an additional fee. Ideas include a photographer, a videographer, live music, a couple’s massage, dinner for two at Coastal Provisions, or a guestroom in the beautiful Boardwalk Inn Hotel. Couples who book a Wild Dunes Resort proposal package will also be given an exclusive 10 percent discount off food and beverage if they also book their wedding at the Resort.
To book, e-mail Jena Clem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charleston Wine + Food Moving Culinary Village to North Charleston in March 2022, Adds Free Programming
A full 16 years after its first iteration took over Marion Square, Charleston Wine + Food is expanding the footprint...
14th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo by Captain’s Comics & Toys
Latin American Festival set for Oct. 10 at Wannamaker County Park
Charleston Beer Week: Palmetto Brewing’s LIVE Can Art Competition
Junk Drawer, an Art Show About Things, Opens Oct. 1 at Meyer Vogl Gallery
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum to Feature Symposium Examining Diversity in World War II
Moranz Entertainment Celebrates ‘The Glory of Gershwin’ for 3 Shows at Forte Jazz Lounge
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events20 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Weekend Preview7 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men