With the biggest game of the year about two weeks away, Hamby Catering has announced its seasonal Halftime Eats menu, so you can catch the championship action and forget about the stress of game-day cooking. The pick-up menu is available now through Super Bowl weekend at the company’s retail location, The Market at Hamby (925 St. Andrews Boulevard in West Ashley).
The Halftime Eats Menu features an assortment of classic game-day snacks and all items are sold à la carte, so patrons can create a custom snacking package.
- Southern Fried Chicken (12 assorted pieces) – $20
- Slow-Roasted Pulled Pork w/ Carolina Vinegar + Slider Rolls – $15/lb
- Muscadine BBQ Meatballs (approx. 32 pieces) – $20/lb
- House-Smoked Ribs (half-rack or full rack) – Market Price
- Walking Tacos – $25
- Housemade Cajun Pork Rinds (1lb) – $12
- Carolina Slaw (2 lbs) – $12
- Buffalo Chicken Dip + Tortilla Chips (2 lbs) – $20
- Jalapeno Pimento Cheese w/ Housemade Potato Chips (2 lbs) – $25
- 7 Layer Dip (Refried Beans, Chipotle Sour Cream, Guacamole, Salsa, Cheddar Cheese, Scallions + Tomato Pico) with Tortilla Chips – $15
- West + Wilder Sparkling Rosé (3-pack = 1 bottle of rose) – $21
- Housemade Florida Citrus Lemonade (1 gallon) – $10
- Fresh-Brewed Unsweetened or Sweetened Iced Tea (1 gallon) – $7
You can see the full menu here.
Berkeley County Library System to host Tiny Art Show for Teens
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) is hosting a Tiny Art Show for Teens (Ages 12-18) during July. Customers may pick...