Charleston Home + Design magazine’s 15th annual Charleston Home + Design Show will take palce at the Gaillard Center from January 24th to 26th, 2020. At the annual custom home show, homeowners will meet around 100 of Charleston’s best local contractors and can hire many of them for their home improvement projects.
For local craftsmen, this show provides unprecedented exposure to potential customers and connects homeowners to the home professionals they desire, while enabling them to gather valuable information all in one place at one time.
The Charleston Home + Design Show will run from January 24th – 26th at the Gaillard Center, with several new features to entertain and educate guests. Whether listening to one of seven seminars or sitting down one-on-one with a professional interior designer for a free design consultation, the Charleston Home + Design Show will connect homeowners with the best local contractors to help them create the home they’ve always wanted.
- Show Hours:
- Friday, January 24: Home Show 11am-6pm
- Friday, January 24: VIP Home Show Party 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, January 25: Home Show 10am-6pm
- Sunday, January 26: Home Show 11am-5pm
- Parking: Convenient parking at reduced $5 fee in connected garage at 32 Alexander Street plus abundant, metered, on-street parking.
- Admission: VIP Home Show Party tickets are $15 in advance online or $20 at the door while supplies last. FREE admission on Friday 11am-6pm. On Saturday and Sunday, regular admission is $7 and reduced to $2 per person after 2pm.
- For more information: Click here or call (843) 577-7652.
Saturday, January 25th
- 12-12:45pm – Where Did All My Money Go? A Forensic Look at a Kitchen Remodel Presented by: Kalman Construction & Remodeling
- 1-1:45pm – Sustainable Design that Transcends Style Presented by: REMARK Landscape Architecture
- 2-2:45pm – How Lighting, Security, Temperature, and Window Treatments Can Be Seamlessly Integrated Presented by: NextGen Automated
- 3-3:45pm – Mini Split Systems: What They Are and Are They For You? Presented by: AirMax Heating & Air
- 1-1:45pm – HGTV Dream Home 2020: Meet the Builder Chris Dalzell of Shoreline Construction Presented by: Chris Dalzell
- 2-2:45pm – How Your Home Can Survive Lowcountry Weather Without Having to Repaint Frequently Presented by: Carolina Machine Finishing
- 3-3:45pm – Charleston’s Master Builders and Their Enslaved Artisans: A Look Back at the Construction of Charleston’s Historic Homes Presented by: Christina Butler, Professor of Historic Preservation, American College of the Building Arts
Notable Show Highlights
- Free Admission on Friday: 11am-6pm admission is free to the public. Every attendee will also receive a free copy of the winter 2020 issue of Charleston Home + Design magazine featuring Bolt Farm Treehouse masterminds Seth & Tori Bolt.
- VIP Home Show Party: On Friday January 24, guests will receive an exclusive opportunity to experience the beautiful designs and displays of Charleston Home + Design magazine’s home show like a VIP. What’s better than making big plans for your new home while enjoying great food, music, and drinks? It will be an amazing evening of complimentary beer, wine, and tasty treats at each vendor display. Purchase your tickets at Ccom for $15 in advance, or $20 at the door if any remain. You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
- Saturday and Sunday admission to the show is only $2 after to 2pm
- Giveaways on Saturday and Sunday: Capping off the custom home product-packed weekend, Charleston Home + Design magazine has partnered up with Tervis and Rewined Candle. The first 100 families at 10am on Saturday and 11am on Sunday with paid admission will receive a Tervis tumbler with a lid. The first 100 families at 1pm on Saturday and Sunday with paid admission will receive a Rewined Candle.
- Free Designer Consultations: Sit with an interior designer or architect at the Charleston Home + Design Show for free design advice. Each consultation lasts 20-30 minutes and homeowners can discover how working with an interior designer or architect will help save money on a project and guarantee the best possible outcome. Just call (843) 577-7652 to schedule an appointment. To maximize the free consultation, please bring in floor plans, sample swatches, photos, or ideas to help make the most of your time.
- Win One of Three Home Improvement Prize Packages: Three lucky locals will each win a $2,000 home improvement prize package:
- $2,000 Premium Outdoor Furniture Package from Backyard Retreats
- $2000 Painting Package from 1st Class Painting and Restoration
- $2,000 Custom Glass Shower Enclosure from Century Glass
- Free Seminars: On Saturday and Sunday, learn Charleston’s leading home professionals about a variety of home design and planning topics during one of our free and fun seminar sessions.
Celebrate Juneteenth and Father’s Day 2021 at the Berkeley County Museum
Located inside the Old Santee Canal Park, the Berkeley County Museum is inviting the community to return to the museum...
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
2nd Sunday on King Street Returns on September 12th
Lowcountry Nonprofits Can Apply for Free Services Provided by Local Marketing Agency
for KING & COUNTRY Announce Concert at North Charleston Coliseum
Fetter Health Care Network, MUSC, and Palmetto Project to Host COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
City of North Charleston to Host Ribbon Cutting for Admiral’s House on Former Navy Base
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events18 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview16 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks