Diners can enjoy a menu featuring dishes like the lobster tail with soft herbs, Meyer lemon and brioche; wagyu beef with caramelized onion jus, smoked white bean and alliums; and buckwheat agnolotti with pine nut pesto and celeriac. Dinner is $125, not including tax and gratuity, and features a complimentary glass of bubbles at midnight.
Optional wine pairings for each course are available for $50, and a scotch flight can be purchased for $40, but in the restaurant only. Tax and gratuity are not included for either pairings. Festive à la carte cocktails will be on sale at the bar for guests to enjoy.
Reservations are available from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Seating is limited; visit Eventbrite.com to purchase your ticket.
Parcel 32’s New Year’s Eve menu includes:
- Foie Gras profiterole with gold preserved plum
- Sheep blue profiterole with preserved plum
Oyster Duo & Caviar
- Raw Kumamoto oyster with finger lime and Yuzu Kozo
- Grilled local oyster with aerated potato and caviar
- Beets with chicories, blood orange and boquerones
- Buckwheat agnolotti with pine nut pesto, whey and celeriac
- Lobster tail with soft herbs, Meyer lemon, vanilla and brioche
- Wagyu beef with caramelized onion jus, smoked white bean and alliums
- Puff pastry with Meyer lemon and pine
Parcel 32 will be closed on January 1st with regular menus resuming on January 2nd. The Parlour will be closed to the public throughout New Year’s Eve.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events9 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview7 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players