Cheerwine, the family-owned soft drink from Salisbury, N.C., is ringing in the holiday season by bringing back its seasonal beverage, Cheerwine Holiday Punch, to Carolina grocery stores for a limited time.
Cheerwine Holiday Punch features a blend of Cheerwine, tangy pineapple juice and ginger ale. To celebrate this year’s release, Cheerwine partnered with the several mixologists from the Carolinas to offer their fresh takes on the regional holiday staple. One such mixologist is Darren Fallon from The Watch Rooftop Kitchen & Spirits, who created “Henny Holidays.” The other creations can be seen below:
- Stefan Huebner – Dot Dot Dot in Charlotte: “Carolina Christmas Punch”
- Samuel Rouson – Stoke in Charlotte: “Holiday Cheer”
- Kel Minton – Soul Gastrolounge in Charlotte: “Krampus Punch”
- Kyle Erkes – C. Grace in Raleigh: “Holiday Cheerwiggles”
- Shannon Healy – Alley Twenty Six in Durham: “Salisbury Holiday”
- Tim Nolan – Fair Witness in Winston-Salem: “Holiday Fizz”
- Tim Grandinetti – Spring House in Winston-Salem: “Chef Grandinetti’s Cheerwine Punch Cocktail”
- Rolando Pettigrew – Dram and Draught in Greensboro & Raleigh: “Whiskey Smash”
- Ryan Hill – Dram and Draught in Greensboro & Raleigh: “Yipee-Ki-Yay!”
Four of the mixologists will be serving their Holiday Punch creations at their establishments through the holiday season, including The Watch, Dram and Draught, Fair Witness, and Spring House while supplies last. Please call the restaurants ahead of time to confirm the Cheerwine Punch cocktails are available.
Bodega and Share House to Host Oktoberfest Street Fair on October 22nd
On Saturday, October 22nd, Bodega and Share House will host their first Oktoberfest celebration from 1 pm to 6 pm....