Charleston AMA put together a panel of marketing experts, business owners, and charity leaders who will share the benefits, strategic guidelines, and tips on how to successfully and whole-heartedly incorporate charitable giving into your marketing strategy and/or business.
Attendees can learn how to:
- Give back on a small budget
- Create a mutually-beneficial partnership between you and other organizations
- Increase your brand awareness and elevate your social media
- Select charities that are meaningful to your employees, your business and your customers
- Get media’s attention and excite your audience
Your ticket includes two tokens for beer, and with any additional beer purchase Tradesman will donate $1 to the Charleston Basket Brigade, a local nonprofit that feeds 3,500 Charleston area families in need for Thanksgiving.
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...