Tickets are $39 per person and include a flight of five exclusive Sangiovese wines from the cellar and light bites including a charcuterie and cheese board. For guests who purchase a half case of wine at the sale, Wild Common will credit the price of the ticket towards purchase. Reservations are available to book now through RESY. A few special bottles that will be available at the sale include:
- Felsina ‘Fontalloro’ 2016 (an exclusive offering in Charleston! 98 points)
- Avignonesi – “Grifi” Super Tuscan 2012
- La Gerla – “Poggio Gli Angeli” 2016 – ‘Baby Brunello’
- Felsina – Chianti Classico Riserva 2016
- Le Macioche Brunello 2007
Additional Tuesday Tastings will take place on select Tuesdays throughout the remainder of the year and include a partnership with the Wine Council of Bordeaux and Wines of Germany in November to highlight the unexpected wine styles of both regions, and a Bollinger champagne tasting in December ahead of New Year’s Eve.
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
The All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) is returning to North Charleston for its ninth annual 3-day convention from...