- Mex 1 Coastal Cantina is bringing two of your favorite Mexican appetizers together to celebrate National Queso Day. What could be better than melty cheese layered with warm street corn and topped with their house made Baja rub?! Stop into Mex 1 at any of their 3 locations starting on September 20th to try their Street Corn Queso and let your world be changed. Available for a limited time.
- NICO Oysters + Seafood recently announced two events:
- On 9/19 the restaurant will partner with the South Carolina Aquarium for the latest Good Catch Dinner. Click here for info.
- On 9/25 NICO will host a fundraising cocktail event for local residents Tommy and Brittany Henry. Just 24 hours before their baby boy was born, the couple learned that their child had stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma cancer. Click here for all the details
- On 9/28, upcoming restaurant Chasing Sage will pop-up at The Daily. Get the details here.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks