Bust out your leg warmers, friendship bracelets, hyper-color shirts, and your Converse, because Blue Steel Promotions is kicking it old school. Grab some friends and join the party as they storm King Street to party in their most radical 80’s gear for the 80’s Bar Crawl on King Street.
Check-in will be from 2 pm to 5 pm at King Street Public House where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials, and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
The event also includes:
- First 400 crawlers to check in will get a signature 80’s Bar Crawl koozie
- First 250 crawlers to finish the Crawl with a completed scorecard will get one of the custom 80’s Bar Crawl t-shirts
- Drink specials
- $3 Bud Lights, $3 Jim Beam Peach & Cruzan Rum shots
- $4 Tito’s, $4 Jim Beam Peach Fuzzy Navals, $4 Cruzan Rum Harbour Breezes
- $5 Tropical Tequla with Tropical Red Bull and Goza Blanco
- $5 Tito/s and Red Bull
- Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
- Free entry (with ticket) to all participating bars
- DJs at multiple stops
- Portion of all ticket sales will support the Charleston Animal Society
- VIP Ticket Option
- King Street Public (2 pm to 5 pm)
- Classic on King
- Charleston Beer Works
- Silver Dollar
- The Brick
- Deco (7 p to 10 pm)
Click here to purchase tickets. Use checkout code “sinner” to get 20% off!
The Refinery Announces Spring 2023 Music Lineup
The Refinery today announced that their 2023 concert season will kick off with a top-tier lineup of performers and festivals....