Several downtown businesses are co-hosting the “Spring Street Stroll” on Thursday, August 22nd to introduce and encourage locals and tourists to eat, drink, and shop at local Spring Street establishments. The stroll will take place from 4 pm to 9 pm and includes Taxidermy, Artisan Tees, Continuum Skate Shop, Dalilas, Warehouse, Tiger Lily, and Dishtination Guides.
To encourage participation at each venue, there will be a Spring Street Stroll Map identifying each participant and their location along with a corresponding checklist. For each person that checks off all of the spots on the map, they businesses will be raffling off a giftcard/item valued at $50 from each location and choose multiple winners to be announced via email. Plus, each vendor will be offering attendees a special during the event:
- Josephine Wine Bar
- Glass of house wine and crostini (option of whipped goat cheese, pickled cherries, honey, and smashed chickpeas, harissa, yogurt, celery, herbs) for $10
- Cuff bracelets at 50% off
- 15% off all handbags, belts and jackets
- Artisan Tees
- $3 off all full priced shirts, $5 t-shirt sale
- Continuum Skate Shop
- 15% off all footwear that night
- Samson’s Punsch – $7, Bermuda Triangle – $7, Pearl Lagoon – $7, A flight of 4 rums – $15
- 1 x Lemongrass Fried Chicken Bahn Mi, 1 x Warehouse Classic Cocktail – $10
- Tiger Lily
- Lovely all-purpose mason jar arrangements – $20. Petal it Forward – giving away 2 bouquets to each person that comes into the shop (up to 25), one for the person to keep and one for them to give away (to a person that needs some cheer)
- Dishtination Guides
- Free year membership to a new digital city guide for food and activities, ranging from shopping some of our favorite unique stores, to museum tours, beach days, brewery guides, and happy hour options
Click here for more information.
YesAndventures Improv Group to Combine Comedy with Dungeons and Dragons
Like Dungeons and Dragons? Like improv comedy? If you do, you can now see the best of both worlds when...