Here’s a look at the celebration schedule:
- Monday, August 12th
- The bar will be pouring magnums of wine all night
- Large format wines poured by the glass – $10
- Enter to win a magnum of sparkling wine (with purchase)
- Tuesday, August 13th
- Vin de Soif – Enjoy thirst quenching, fun, fresh & easy-going wines they are loving now – usually sold by the bottle, tonight being sold by the glass
- Plus, enter to win a three-course dinner for 4 with wine pairings (giveaway with purchase)
- Wednesday, August 14th
- 25% off all reserve wines and select bottles
- Plus, enjoy a free dessert with purchase of entree & starter or salad
- Thursday, August 15th
- Krug champagne giveaway with purchase
- Friday, August 16th
- 5 course tasting menu of their favorite dishes from this past year – $50
- Saturday, August 17th
- Celebration dinner
- Executive Chef Connolly will be creating dishes not offered on the regular menu, including prime rib, pommes puree, shrimp cocktail, caviar on blinis with crème fraiche
- Plus, flights of sparkling wine
Reservations should be made through RESY. For private events or parties of 6 or more, call at 843-974-4501.
Josephine Wine Bar is located at 64 Spring Street.
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs announces “Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition”
Press Release The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs presents Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition, on view through January 29th, 2023...