The Charleston Music Hall is once again teaming up with 39 Rue de Jean to present “A French Dinner & Film,” this time featuring Ratatouille on Tuesday, August 13th. You can enjoy a 3-course prix fixe menu at the restaurant followed by a screening of the movie at The Charleston Music Hall.
There are 3 different ticket options (tax and gratuity are included in all dinner pricing):
- Film only
- $8 and get you entry to see Ratatouille
- Dinner + Film Package
- Prix fixe meal at 39 Rue de Jean (see menu below)
- Tickets to see Ratatouille at the Music Hall
- Call 843-722-8881 after purchasing a ticket to set your reservation at 39 Rue de Jean for either 5:30 pm or 6 pm
- Dinner + Film + Full Glass Wine Pairing Package
- Includes all of the above plus two 5-oz Wine Pairings and 3-oz Dessert Wine
- Aperitif: Soup au Pistou – Provençal White Bean and Vegetable Soup with Pisto
- Entree: Roasted Salmon, Saffron Rice, Ratatouille, Olive Tapenade
- Dessert: Melon Clafoutis: Almond Brittle, Blackberry Pate, Lemon, Honey Powder
“Remy dreams of becoming a great chef, despite being a rat in a definitely rodent-phobic profession. He moves to Paris to follow his dream, and with the help of hapless garbage boy Linguini he puts his culinary skills to the test in the kitchen but he has to stay in hiding at the same time, with hilarious consequences. Remy eventually gets the chance to prove his culinary abilities to a great food critic but is the food good? A Pixar animation.”
Berkeley County Library System to host Tiny Art Show for Teens
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) is hosting a Tiny Art Show for Teens (Ages 12-18) during July. Customers may pick...