Shortly after announcing a return trip to the Charleston Music Hall, local band Shovels & Rope surprised the community by posting that they will also perform at the Music Farm on Thursday, October 3rd at 8 pm. Tickets, which include a VIP option, are already available for purchase.
The “By Blood Pre-Show Experience” (VIP) ticket option includes:
- One general admission
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Meet-and-greet with Shovels & Rope (take your photo with the band)
- Pre-show performance and Q&A by Shovels & Rope
- Limited-edition tour poster signed by Shovels & Rope
- Official “By Blood” laminate
- Merchandise shopping opportunity before general doors
Shovels & Rope, the musical husband-and-wife duo of Michael Trent and Cary Ann Hearst, have several credits to their names. They are award-winning musicians, festival curators, film subjects, beer creators, and children’s book authors. The group has release five studio albums and two collaborative projects (Busted Jukebox, Vol. 1 & 2) since 2008. Their most recent album is By Blood, which was released in April.
Tickets to the Music Farm show can be purchased here.
Taylor Music Group Presents Celtic and Choral Arts Series for Piccolo Spoleto 2022
The Taylor Music Group (TMG), a leading Charleston arts organization focused on the blending of classical and folk music, will...