National Geographic Traveler’s Friendliest City Neighborhoods are:
- Historic Oldtown – Albuquerque
- Rogers Park – Anchorage
- “The Block” – Asheville, NC
- Second Street – Austin, Texas
- Hyde Park – Boise, Idaho
- Back Bay – Boston
- French Quarter – Charleston
- Wicker Park – Chicago
- Broadmoor/Stratton Springs – Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Chihuahuita and El Segundo Barrio – El Paso, Texas
- Waikiki – Honolulu, Hawaii
- The Heights – Houston
- The Strip – Las Vegas
- Downtown LA – Los Angeles
- University Area – Madison, Wis.
- Brickell/Hammock – Miami
- Downtown – Myrtle Beach
- Old Naples – Naples, Fla.
- Times Square & Hell’s Kitchen – New York
- West Omaha – Omaha
- Thornton Park – Orlando, Fla.
- Little Italy – San Diego, CA
- North Beach – San Francisco
- Japantown – San Jose
- North Historic District – Savannah
- Capitol Hill – Seattle
- Downtown – Tulsa
- Logan Circle – Washington, D.C.
The June/July 2019 issue of Traveler magazine is available now on newsstands and online at natgeotravel.com/neighborhoods.
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Independence Day is almost here and it’s crunch time for making plans. To help you out, here’s a list of...