The Music Hall says they will be screening three of their favorite animated films on the venue’s full-sized movie screen. The schedule for the day can be seen below.
The bar will be open for the parents, and they will be serving popcorn, snacks, candy, and drinks for the kids. Guests that dress up as one of their favorite characters from the films we will receive a special surprise.
The day’s schedule:
- Doors Open: 11:30 pm, Film Starts: 12:00 pm
- Run Time: 1h 49min, Rated: PG
- “When their kingdom becomes trapped in perpetual winter, fearless Anna (Kristen Bell) joins forces with mountaineer Kristoff (Jonathan Groff) and his reindeer sidekick to find Anna’s sister, Snow Queen Elsa (Idina Menzel), and break her icy spell. Although their epic journey leads them to encounters with mystical trolls, a comedic snowman (Josh Gad), harsh conditions, and magic at every turn, Anna and Kristoff bravely push onward in a race to save their kingdom from winter’s cold grip.”
- Finding Nemo
- Doors Open: 2:30 pm, Film Starts: 3:00 pm
- Run Time: 1h 42min, Rated: G
- “Marlin (Albert Brooks), a clown fish, is overly cautious with his son, Nemo (Alexander Gould), who has a foreshortened fin. When Nemo swims too close to the surface to prove himself, he is caught by a diver, and horrified Marlin must set out to find him. A blue reef fish named Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) — who has a really short memory — joins Marlin and complicates the encounters with sharks, jellyfish, and a host of ocean dangers. Meanwhile, Nemo plots his escape from a dentist’s fish tank.”
- Doors Open: 5:30 pm, Film Starts: 6:00 pm
- Run Time: 1h 35min | Rated: PG
- “Once upon a time, in a far away swamp, there lived an ogre named Shrek (Mike Myers) whose precious solitude is suddenly shattered by an invasion of annoying fairy tale characters. They were all banished from their kingdom by the evil Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow). Determined to save their home — not to mention his — Shrek cuts a deal with Farquaad and sets out to rescue Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz) to be Farquaad’s bride. Rescuing the Princess may be small compared to her deep, dark secret.”
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Independence Day is almost here and it’s crunch time for making plans. To help you out, here’s a list of...