Each order feeds up to six for $99 and includes:
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches (half box)
- Pimento Cheese Mix (1 lb) served with Carrs Crackers
- Fresh Cut Watermelon Cubes
- Assorted Cookies (1 dozen)
- Six bottles of water
- Your choice of a bottle of AIX Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence Rosé (2017) or three cans of West + Wilder Sparkling Rosé
Everything comes packed and ready to go in an insulated cooler bag, which is yours to keep and reuse. A wine opener is included, too. All you have to do is place your order, stop by The Market at Hamby, and grab your meal to go.
The Summer Days Package is available as long as the weather is warm and orders can be placed online or by calling 843-725-4035. Packages are available for pick-up during regular hours at The Market at Hamby (925 St Andrews Blvd), Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Hamby Catering will be closed on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.
Charleston Modern Collective to Present Dance Performance “Afterlife”
The Charleston Modern Collective, the modern dance performance company of the downtown Charleston nonprofit dance studio Dancefx, is presenting a...