A local casting agency is once again accepting submissions for those interested in working as paid extras on “The Righteous Gemstones,” a HBO show starring Danny McBride, John Goodman, Adam DeVine, and Edi Patterson that is currently filming in and around Charleston.
- Church Goers
- Needed Mon. 5/20, Tues. 5/21, Wed. 5/22 & Thurs. 5/23
- 100 to portray Swahili Refugees
- Needed Monday 5/20
- Special Pay Rate
- African American Males, Females, Teens, and Kids are needed
- Casting is especially in need of MALES available for filming on any datelisted
- Submissions should be sent to TRGfilming@gmail.com with heading being the Date or Dates you would be 100% Available. Example: 5/20.
- Submissions should include two current photos (a close up and full length)
- Photos can be taken by cell phone
- Also included should be Name, Phone, Age, Height/Weight, Clothing Sizes, Description of any visible tattoos and Color/Make/Model/Year vehicle (as your vehicle could get camera time as well)
You can keep up with the show’s future casting needs here.
The half-hour comedy series was created by McBride, who will write, direct, executive produce, and act in the show. The pilot episode was filmed in the Charleston area back in August of last year.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks