A local casting agency is once again accepting submissions for those interested in working as paid extras on “The Righteous Gemstones,” a HBO show starring Danny McBride, John Goodman, Adam DeVine, and Edi Patterson that is currently filming in and around Charleston.
- Church Goers
- Needed Mon. 5/20, Tues. 5/21, Wed. 5/22 & Thurs. 5/23
- 100 to portray Swahili Refugees
- Needed Monday 5/20
- Special Pay Rate
- African American Males, Females, Teens, and Kids are needed
- Casting is especially in need of MALES available for filming on any datelisted
- Submissions should be sent to TRGfilming@gmail.com with heading being the Date or Dates you would be 100% Available. Example: 5/20.
- Submissions should include two current photos (a close up and full length)
- Photos can be taken by cell phone
- Also included should be Name, Phone, Age, Height/Weight, Clothing Sizes, Description of any visible tattoos and Color/Make/Model/Year vehicle (as your vehicle could get camera time as well)
You can keep up with the show’s future casting needs here.
The half-hour comedy series was created by McBride, who will write, direct, executive produce, and act in the show. The pilot episode was filmed in the Charleston area back in August of last year.
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
The Cooper River Bridge Run has postponed the Kids Run & Family Festival originally scheduled for this Sunday, October 2nd...