The Charleston Greek Festival, the city’s oldest festival, returns this month for its 49th consecutive year. The three-day event will take place at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church from Friday, May 10th through Sunday, May 12th.
Attendees can expect:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more! See the full menu here)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- Kids Zone
- Large parking area with shuttle service to festival grounds
The festival’s hours are as follows:
- Friday, 5/10/19: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday, 5/11/19: 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, 5/12/19: 12 pm – 6 pm
To see the entire daily schedule, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12 and under and active military are free. All mothers get free admission on Sunday for Mother’s Day. The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church is located at 30 Race Street.
For more information on the event, click here.
Don Your Ugliest Sweater for Islander 71’s Christmas-Themed Trivia Night on December 14th
Break out your ugliest Christmas sweater because the team at Islander 71 is hosting Christmas-themed trivia on December 14th, 2022....