The dining destinations that debuted during the Volvo Car Open, will be open during the Volvo Car Stadium’s 2019 Concert Series. The Rooftop Restaurant and Michelob Ultra Club will both be open to the public for Saturday’s Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds performance.
A pre-show party hosted by Coastal Crust will take place in the Rooftop Restaurant. The event includes a $130 prix fixe that includes the following at each table:
- Family-style starters – Smoked Trout Spread, House Hummus & Pita, Charcuterie & Cheese
- Family-style arugula salad served with ricotta cheese, cipollini onion, basil pesto, balsamic glaze, and toasted pine nuts
- Each guest’s choice of main dish – chorizo taco & braised chicken tacos, Vegan Burger, Vintage Burger, or Wood Fired Pizza
- Family-style cannolis for the table
- Open Bar – Beer, Wine, Specialty drinks, Non Alcoholic
Reservations are required and can be made here. The pre-show party is only offered to concert ticket holders.
The Michelob Ultra Club served as a sports bar during the Volvo Car Open. It had a lounge area with televisions, couches and shade, along with a myriad of drink options and food truck.
Taylor Music Group Presents Celtic and Choral Arts Series for Piccolo Spoleto 2022
The Taylor Music Group (TMG), a leading Charleston arts organization focused on the blending of classical and folk music, will...