On Saturday, April 27th, fans of the HBO show can participate in the Crawl of Thrones Bar Crawl on King Street. The event celebrates the final season of one of the greatest shows in TV history.
Which House have YOU sworn allegiance to? House Stark, Targaryen, Martell, or Tyrell? Maybe you have aligned yourselves with the likes of the Lannisters or Boltons? Regardless, you’re encouraged to dress up for the crawl.
Check-in will be from 3 pm to 6 pm at The Brick where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard at your own pace, enjoying drink specials and getting your scorecard marked at each bar working your way to our After Party which will be from 8 pm to 11 pm.
Tickets to the event give you access to:
- Free entry (with ticket) to all participating bars
- The Brick
- Silver Dollar
- Charleston Beer Works
- And more TBA
- DJs at multiple stops
- Drink specials
- $4 – Tito’s Cocktails
- $4 – Parrot Bay Cocktails
- $4 – Corazon Margaritas
- $3 – Bud Light
- $3 – Fireball Shots
- $3 – 99 Peppermint Shots
- The first 300 crawlers to check in will get a signature Crawl of Thrones koozie
- Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
- Each attendee can select a custom Crawl of Thrones shirt at check-out to represent one of the great houses of Westeros: Targaryen, Stark, Lanister, or Tyrell. Your shirt, in your size and color will be reserved for you at check-in of the bar crawl (while supplies last)
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...